Thursday, June 24, 2010

Home Office

Thursday.

This morning I made the executive decision to work from the house. It was so nice not to ride in a taxi all day. Well, originally I planned to work from the house in the morning and then go into the office around lunch time. However, when we called in and found that there were no new samples I decided to just stay at the house.

So, while drinking my coffee on the "couch" I did some serious multi tasking! I took photos of a few products for the catalog, did some work on the computer, gave a quick photoshop lesson, patterned two new products, made a grilled cheese, sent a few emails via bb, had some amazing chocolate milk, drink more coffee, played with Pepo, and made a killer spreadsheet. Seriously, I should stay home more often.

After work I went over to the hotel to workout, but there was kind of a creepy man in there, so after running a mile I decided that was good enough and went back to the house. I need to just get up early in the morning and go, because there is never anyone around at that time.

We went to Eli's for dinner tonight and had amazing black eyed pea burgers. Pepo came to dinner and ended up getting stuck under the table and knocking everything over. Some of us laughed....others just looked annoyed. There is a lot of Pepo hate. I however love the little pup!

At dinner we talked about all the shows we would watch when we were younger....here are a few of the favorites.
Doug
Rugrats
Ahh real monsters
The magic school bus
Arthur
Recess
Richard Scary
Are you afraid of the dark
The elephant show
Lamb chop
And so many more.....

Name your favorite childhood show, and if you are a parent name your favorite from childhood and one you liked that your child watched.

Peace. Love. I ate 4 black eyed pea burger patties.

8 comments:

  1. this has been a great work week for you! only one day to go. Weekend plans? Ghana vrs US on Saturday!! I put your rice recipe in my book today, titled Sarahs Ghana rice. Have a good weekend. ooo my favorite, little house on the prarie and my favorite of my kids is little bear. Remember him....sooo cute!

    peace. love. beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Stooges and Rugrats. Says Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me??? flintstones (a cartoon on thursday evening tv - now THAT was cool!)
    for my kids: punky brewster; saved by the bell; bobby's world
    for shi: david the knome --- when that came on after lunch when bri came home from kindergarten, she knew it was naptime!! (for all three of us!! yeah naps!) when she heard that music start, she headed up the stairs and waited for us on the landing --- aww, miss that pup.

    glad you're doing well
    still praying for you
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok My Favorite show was Capt. Kangaroo on Saturday mornings.

    Cartoons were the flinstones,smurfs and BUGS BUNNY!! Good old fashion cartoons lol.

    Please give Pepo a kiss from me, im a sucker for dogs. Thats why I have 3. We play Ghana on Saturday. GO USA!! (im not a fan either but I do get my cheer on)

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay...now I get why there was a picture of AH! Real Monsters on your FB profile. It seriously made me laugh so hard when I saw it on there - mostly cuz I hadn't read this post yet and so the picture just seemed completely random. :)

    I would say my favorite shows were defintitely Saved By The Bell, California Dreams, and all those other shows that cycled through the Saturday morning time slot. I also really liked Animaniacs after school. But my most favorite were the TGIF shows - Full House, Perfect Strangers, Step by Step, etc. Gosh! Good times!!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm

    doug and rugrats are up there...wait

    teenage mutant ninja turtles....


    or better yet
    the muppets (muppet babies or the puppet muppets)

    peace.love.muppets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey sis you know I don't know any of those shows!!!! lol ;):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Road Runner cartoons were the best ; - )
    and I love Little House on the Prairie!
    and for my kids it was"picture pages" with Captain Kangaroo
    and we loved the Smurfs too.
    and can't forget Dukes of Hazard ; - )
    ahhhh.... the list could go on and on...
    peace. love. old TV shows

    ReplyDelete