Friday, June 11, 2010

FRIDAY!

Another week down!

I bring you this post from the back seat of a trotro. Window seat to be exact. 10 Obruniss and 1 dog.

Work pretty much sucked today. It was stressful, and frustrating. I feel that I have a different work ethic than most of the others, and I am not use to having to told someone's hand to get a project done. Oh the joy of being in a leadership position.

After an annoying morning, we took a half day in honor of Pepo, and now we are off for a weekend at the beach.

I won't be blogging until Sunday night.

Peace. Love. Pepo.

3 comments:

  1. no blog til sunday.... I hate when that happens!! Have a good weekend, we expect rain all weekend here at home, YUK.

    peace. love. happy b-day pepo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea for the back of the trotro.

    so for some reason i have not been able to get stana card to call you..... is your phone usually on? i may just try a different card......

    any whoo sounds like you need a sausage....did you say you wanted to avoid the meat section in the market????

    peace.love.peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugg it's HOT and MUGGY here. If you move you sweat! I was able to wash my hair though :) I hope you have fun at the beach. Take some great pictures and wish Pepo a happy birthday from your followers.

    Peace. Love. Birthday Pup

    ReplyDelete