Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fire Up Black Stars

Wednesday.

Well, I'm no auto expert by any means, but I do know that when driving a car that the steering wheel should not be upside down while driving. Then again...we did make it to work alive, so what do I know!

The mornings go by so fast around here! We got into the office and I sent all of the interns on site visits. Some had to leave from the house and some had to leave from the office. We had been at the office for a good amount of time when I received a BBM (text) from one of the girls telling me that she was lost. Well, it wasn't so much being lost as telling the driver the wrong road. Eventually she made it safely.

In between sending people off I worked on taking photos of all of the new samples that came in yesterday. I do not think that any of them turned out how we had planned, but they still for the most part look really great. Throughout the afternoon more samples came in but once again they were not as we had expected. However, they still look pretty good.

And now..I would just like to say this one time. Just because you went to some fancy art school does not mean that you are the best. This is a design TEAM...emphasis on the word TEAM. There always has to be one....

I came back to the house a little earlier than normal today, because we had some of the designers working from here. However, by the time I actually got home it was basically the end of the work day. So I just had a quick meeting (with the few that were actually still at the house) and then I went to workout.

For dinner I enjoyed some warm powdered milk and choco smiles...aka something similar to chocolate flavored cardboard. That's what I get for sending an intern to get my cereal. :-) Just kidding about the complaining..not kidding about sending an intern to do my shopping. There is only so much time in the day!

Ghana plays today, so I expect you all to cheer for them. Everyone in the office had Ghana color on...I was clueless that there was even a game, so I lost points in the team spirit category. But should I really be deducted points though if I don't have any Ghana colored items with me?

Not much excitement today...

Peace. Love. Choco Smiles.

4 comments:

  1. I am soooo tired of this world cup stuff, not a big fan, but I cant imagine how crazy it is there, at least I can turn the tv channel, you probably have people dancing in the streets! Not much dancing on my street! Sound like you are having a pretty good work week, hope it continues. Not much rain lately either??!!

    peace. love. team(work)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't everyone from west africa have some green yellow and red?


    maybe you could get a bracelet...


    peace.love.football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...had to do this...this is to bro..aka mike. I love love love your peace. love. football. comment!! the best! what do i know, i walk around representing the detroit lions all the time!!

    peace. love. fire up chips!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Ghana plays USA next! So don't worry about those Ghana colors. As long as you have red, white, and blue...you're golden. :)

    ReplyDelete