Monday, August 16, 2010

Shop 'til you drop

Monday.

The entire office had a case of the Mondays today.

I worked from the hotel for a few hours today, because I had to send a few files, and the internet is much quicker over there.

When I got to the office I started working on the quality control workshop that I will be holding next week. After only two hours I felt the need for a break, so Heather and I went shopping.

We went over to the Cape Coast castle because there are a number of shops inside. It is a bit stressful shopping there because everyone wants you to come in their store and have a look. We had a plan that we would shop around first and then go back once we knew what we wanted.

I went a little shopping nuts and got quite a few items crossed off of my list...plus two more leather bags. I almost felt bad that I was getting such good deals. But all of these good deals just mean more fabric money :-)

In the afternoon I worked on the workshop, and we got a few new samples in, however I decided that I would hold off on photographing them until I had more.

I did not go to Elis for dinner tonight because nothing really sounded good to me, and I am feeling really tired. Rather than going to Eli's we watched Sherlock Holmes.

Peace. Love. Sleepy.

1 comment:

  1. Just curious as to which Sherlock Holmes you watched: the old Basil Rathbone ones, the TV Jeremy Brett ones, or the new Robert Downey, Jr. one? Hope you enjoyed whichever version you saw!

    All the shopping sounds like fun! Also, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the Global Mamas products. I guess I COULD look at their online catalog!

    Peace. Love. Great shopping!

    ReplyDelete