Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday...When? what day?

I did not have an exciting day at all.

I went to work, folded some dresses, and then I worked on getting the entire stamp library in a digital file. I just about finished it today, so I can gladly cross that off of my list.

Tomorrow is the day before shipment, so it is going to be a complete zoo in the office.

Also, I walked down to the castle today to buy a dish I have been thinking about for months, and when I got there the shop was closed. Apparently the man is traveling. I asked when he would be back, and the guy said...ok...so, it could be tomorrow or many many days from now. I was like, ok...so you have no idea. I will try to go back next week, but if its not there, then I guess its just not meant to be. I did buy another vintage leather bag.....I swear its the last one!

Tomorrow is a bank holiday, so we should have the day off....but due to shipment we will take Friday off! Yay!

Peace. Love. Bags.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the man comes back so you can buy the dish.

    peace. love. long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do usually wait and mull over buying things? thats what i do...so i'm curious


    peace.love.buyers dilemma.

    ReplyDelete