Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rusty Needles

Thursday.

I took a "sick" day and worked from the house. So really, I guess it wasn't a sick day at all. Hm.

So, I should have gone to the village today, but I was not feeling well at all this morning, so I will be going on Monday. I stayed at the house today and made some necklace prototypes out of scrap material. I had to hand sew everything together, but the day went by so fast. It was actually nice to work on one thing only.

No good stories, because I sat in the same position for eight hours. At one point I decided that a frozen yogurt might help my stomach, so I decided to go to shell for a FanYoug. I was walking my normal path, when I realized that the area I was approaching was actually on fire. As I was going around to my second path, a woman stopped me and said that the wall is now fully blocking the way to shell. This means I have been cut off. From my FanIce supply, and from morning taxis.

Tomorrow we have a half day, and a cow is going to be sacrificed. I have not decided if this is something I actually want to see.....

Peace. Love. Hand sewing.

3 comments:

  1. I would advise no cow sacrifice viewing. Next thing we will hear is that you have joined PETA. : (


    Peace. Love." It's What's for Dinner." M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK to join PETA if your PETA organization is People for Eating Tasty Animals. Except chipmunks: there's not much meat on those.

    Peace. Love. A good marinated grilled steak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. peace.love.fire investigation.

    ReplyDelete