Monday, September 13, 2010

Sarah Kitty

There is now a cat named Sarah. Hello kitty!

Elis cat had kittens, and Nii named one of the kittens, Sarah. It is the sweetest looking little cat. However, I held my little namesake after dinner and now I am having an allergic reaction of itchy eyes. Thanks for nothing sarah kitty.

Today I got a nice email informing me that I will be taxing a private taxi to Accra on Sunday. There are volunteers that need to come back to Cape Coast in the afternoon, so the private taxi makes it easy for all of us. Yay for that!

So, I have had a request to continue with countdowns, so today makes six days until I leave Ghaha.....so, six places I am going to go when I get home.

1. Target
2. Banres and Noble
3. Twelve Oaks
4. The Cider Mill
5. Mt. Pleasant
6. Grand Rapids

I need requests for the next 5 days of count down.

Peace. Love. Six.

4 comments:

  1. how about five things you will miss in Ghana, or five tv shows u want to catch up on?!

    peace. love. hello kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. private taxi

    hmmm
    5 things you will miss when you leave ghana

    top 5 foods in ghana

    peace.love.inspiring kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the five toughest 'walks' in the Ghana area.....

    the five best things about home.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about 5 things you found that you love in Ghana, that you can't find in the U.S.

    -or-

    5 things you've learned while being in Ghana.

    -or-

    5 things you won't miss about leaving Ghana.

    -or-

    5 things you would recommend to a friend who is planning to travel to Ghana/Cape Coast.

    -or-

    5 things coming home in your suitcase that did not make the trip there.

    sorry - i had to give a lot of ideas since I requested the countdowns! :)

    love!

    ReplyDelete