Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthday Celebration

I believe the photo issues began happening right after my birthday celebration took place. To refresh your memories, my roommate Karrah somehow managed to plan a celebration for me in Ghana. The entire group of volunteers got together and we went to Stumble Inn, for dinner and a night of drumming and dancing. At first I didn't know what to expect, but it ended up being an amazing night.

The night started out with a little drumming.


Then the dancing began. 


This guy always had a crazy look on his face.


I like his skirt....


This was some impressive balancing.


How many people can say they had fire blowing at their birthday party?


Seeing if there was anymore file left in there?


And of course the night ended with them singing happy birthday to me!

peace. love. fire breathing birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Keep them coming ... that way I won't fall asleep when you show me later =) (Mike told me your plan ... hehe)

    See you in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete