Friday, September 10, 2010

Nine is Fine

Friday.
Only one Friday to go in Ghana.

We had shipment this morning, which we filled at 94 percent. This is a great number for us! Yay to the Mamas!

I spent the day at the pool, then I gave Pepo a bath. He needed a good scrubbing after the accident....

So, nine days until I depart from the Ghana airport. Today I will list nine foods I am excited to eat. Again, no particular order.

1. Starbucks
2. Peanut butter and jelly
3. Pancakes and extra crispy bacon
4. Smoothies
5. Chocolate chip cookies
6. Cherry chocolate chip scones
7. A peanut butter bar from U Cup
8. Cereal and real milk
9. Appetizers at upcoming family events

Tomorrow we are going on an adventure.....I will post when we return.

Peace. Love. 9.

2 comments:

  1. So I was talking to this girl at work today and she said that she had a friend that interned at Global Mamas in Ghana. She said that her friend went home early with malaria, did you know her perhaps? It's a small world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen said she will take you to U cup her treat.


    i've been thinking about cheese balls recently.

    are you bringing back some recipes?

    peace.love.steve's.

    ReplyDelete