Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three cheers for Three days!

Thursday.

I became slightly side tracked at work today, because I was thinking about what brained person I am. You know,right brained or left brain. Well, I started by searching what the qualities of each type of person are. I couldn't decided, so then I took a "test". Well....guess what. My score was 50/50. That didn't help, so I took another one. Again, 50/50. I think this could explain why I can not make up my mind about things. I want a legit test to tell me.

So, tons and tons of samples came in today, and I got them all photographed, filed, and sent out to be made into a product. Then I had to make a file inside every folder that said specific instructions on what was in each file and how to use it.

I walked around for a little bit at lunch, and the ocean was so pretty. It was so many different colors of blue. By the time we drove back to Elmina at 5:00 it was deep blue again. Actually, I would describe the color as vintage 1969 denim...Katie do you know what color I'm saying?

So, three days until I leave...I bring you three things I will miss about Ghana.

1. The ocean. I drive along it everyday, and hang out at it almost every weekend.

2. Street food. Everyday is like a new 10 cent adventure. We have found some pretty tasty treats.

3. Friendly people. Almost everybody I have come into contact with has been so kind. They usually just want to say hello and find out where you are from. Everyone on the streets say hi!

So, three is just so small. I will also share three things that I will not miss.

1. The smell of the gutters.
2. Taxing a taxi EVERY day.
3. The roosters in the morning.

Peace. Love. Three.

3 comments:

  1. sounds bitter sweet. :(

    peace. love. 50/50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, yes, I do know the color of vintage 1969 denim! and YOU WOULD use fabric to describe the color of the ocean. :)

    love!

    ReplyDelete