Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jump Five

Tuesday.

Oy, I am so sleepy today.

I was basically falling asleep at my desk all day.

I went to get my passport back today...seeing that it is pretty critical in my journey home. Ghana now has a full spread in the passport.

After I picked up my passport I decided to walk over to the castle to try for the dish one more time. Lucky for me....and for the vendor, he was there today. He knew that I had been there last week, and I told him that for all the trouble I had to go through to get the dish, he better give me a discount. He did.

From there I went and got some notebooks for my day of fun on Friday. I am going to find random kids on the street and color with them. The notebooks are so funny, they all say Ghana schools on them, but they have different images. Most are soccer players, but one is the Obamas. Random. When I was little...it was all about Lisa Frank. Oh how times have changed.

By the way, Karrah made it to Thailand, and she just did a blog about it, so check it out. www.karrahwood.blogspot.com. Its pretty funny, especially if you know Miss Karrah Wood.

Pepo puppy got his stitches out today! It still looks quite swollen, but I hope it will heal soon!

So, with five days to go, I give you five things that will return home in my suitcase that did not come in it.

1. Sand
2. A drum
3. A stool / accent table
4. At least 30 yards of cloth
5. A beaded elephant

Peace. Love. Five.

4 comments:

  1. You can probably post five sets of five things that will return home in your suitcase[s] that didn't go over there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aunt joanne and a shout out from john!September 15, 2010 at 1:21 AM

    have u taken mikes advice and started to pack and weigh things?!! Like it matters....nothing is gonna be left behind! only a man would leave stuff behind, we put the extra weight into our shopping budget!

    peace. love. sarah coming home!!!
    (ooooohhh nooo..... ssshharraa!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your friday fun

    peace.love.bringing home a drum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Friday Funday sounds great! I can't to hear all about it!

    love!

    ReplyDelete