Thursday, September 23, 2010

MOLE MOLE MOLE!

This post is going to be in two parts. The one today will show the park, and the one tomorrow will show the small town where we spent the night....

As soon as we pulled into the park we saw this elephant hanging out having a little snack. 


But when we were taking his photo he became a little camera shy...


A few of us enjoying our lunch, before the monkey jumped onto the table and took Jordans lunch.


TOMS on safari!


I was forced to wear these boots (over my shoes) because there were apparently snakes that could kill me. I didn't see any of these so called snakes roaming around, but it made for a good photo shoot next to a pile of bones. 


Elephant hunting....


Revenge of the hungry monkeys. This guy came a little too close for comfort. 


Our ride home. 


Enjoying the view from the back of the truck. 

peace. love. safari. 

3 comments:

  1. Your sense of adventure never ceases to amaze me!

    Peace. Love. Spectator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures Sarah! I definitely have camera envy=)

    ReplyDelete