Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Did I do that?!?!

Tuesday.

Ok. Don't be mad, but there will not be a photo update today.

When I went over to the hotel after work, I realized that I had forgotten my charger. My computer was completely dead, so one of the girls let me use her adapter. Well, I put it into the wall, and nothing happened. So I wiggled it around a little bit and for a second my computer actually charged, but as soon as I moved my hand away from the wall it went off again. Once again, I wiggled the plug.....when all of a sudden all the power went off in the hotel. Now, I'm not sure if I am to blame for it or not, but I threw my things into my bag and quickly switched off the plug. Oops.

Today I worked from the house. I really enjoy working from the house because I end up getting a lot accomplished. Today there was just three of us, and it was very successful. We had a meeting about the 2011 catalog, and we came up with some really good ideas that we will propose later this week.

After our meeting we patterned two new bags, and we fixed a couple of patterns that just weren't working out. For lunch we walked over to the Shell station...yeah...I bought lunch from a gas station. In the states I don't even buy water from the gas station. To make my purchase even more interesting...I got a pre-wrapped tuna sandwich and a chocolate milk. Surprisingly it was really good.

After work I went swimming at the hotel to de stress, and then the whole possibly blowing the power thing happened.....so I came back to the house and watched a movie.

Now, a short Q and A:

1. Katie -- I measured my hair today from the bottom of my hair down and it is 15 inches. What is your measurement?

2. A dread bead is for Michaels hair, however I could not find one to fit.
3. People are afraid of Pepo because of his size. Most dogs in Ghana are small, and most people do not keep them as actual pets around where I live.

Ok. I will try for photos tomorrow.

Peace. Love. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny about the power going off as you jiggle the power cord! I would have freaked out! Your lunch choice was brave, in my opinion! Look forward to the photos whenever you are able to post them. And...duh... a dread bead! Yup, dumb question I guess! Maybe you can make him one.

    peace. love. very long hair.

    ReplyDelete